States Not Available: AK, CO, CT, DC, HI, ID, KS, ME, MA, MN, MT, NH, NJ, NM, NY, ND, OR, PR, RI, SD, VT, VI, WA, WY, AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON, PE, QC, SK, YT
Association Membership includes exclusive access to Emergency Management (EM) Educational Material, Updates and Information. Reduced rates at select EM events. Discounts on Survival Products from 1-800-Prepare.com, FirstAidMart.com, MaxLifeFoods.com and TheReadyStore.com. Receive discounts on the highest quality outdoor gear, emergency preparedness kits and go-bags. Savings on Dell Computers and Electronics. Savings on Hotels, Entertainment, Car Rentals and more!
Included with this Association Package:
Guaranteed Issue* Defined Health Insurance Benefits
- NO Requirement to have other Insurance!
- 3 Benefit Levels
- No Deductible and No Lifetime Maximums
- Pays directly to you after easy claim filing
- Pays in addition to other insurance
- Use any Doctor - PPO Network Included
- And much more!!
* See INFORMATION page for Guaranteed Issue Guidelines.
Association Membership Includes:
Question: Who is eligible for "Guaranteed Issue?"
Answer: Any Primary Member between the ages of 18 - 64, who is gainfully employed outside the home and working an average of 27+ hours per week at the time of application. Anyone who does not have a pre-existing history of Cystic Fibrosis. Once issued, there is no requirement to maintain a fulltime working statue in order to renew the policy through age 65. Spouses age 18-64 may be covered, regardless of their working status, as well as children to age 19, or 23 if full time students (9+ credit hours)
Question: How are Pre-Existing Conditions treated?
- Conditions for which the insured sought or received treatment in the 12 month period prior to the plans effective date are considered to be Pre-Existing Conditions, whether or not they are disclosed on the application.
- Pre-Existing conditions are not covered for 12 months, beginning with the policy effective date. Treatment includes prescription medication prescribed as treatment for the condition.
- Applicants (prospective insureds) who have a pre-existing diagnosis of End Stage Renal Disease, or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder will have the pre-existing condition or conditions for which they have been treated permanently excluded from coverage.
Question: Are there any Pre-Existing Medical Conditions that would make an otherwise qualified applicant ineligible for the EMA Victory Program?
Answer: YES!, there is one illness which is an automatic decline and that is Cystic Fibrosis. Certain specific Pre-existing medical conditions will receive a permanent exclusion for coverage under the policy. At the time of printing ( 10/18) they are COPD and End Stage Renal Disease.